Welcome to IND-PRO Server Forum
Silahkan Daftar,bagi yang belum menerima Email Konfirmasi selama 1x24 JAM , user anda akan aktif otomatis dan bisa digunakan tanpa menunggu email konfirmasi.

Terima Kasih

Team IRP
Silahkan Daftar,bagi yang belum menerima Email Konfirmasi selama 1x24 JAM , user anda akan aktif otomatis dan bisa digunakan tanpa menunggu email konfirmasi.

Terima Kasih

Team IRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTA IND-PRO New Life Roleplay IP : 111.221.42.168:7777

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Grand Theft Auto Ind-Pro Roleplay Server 111.221.42.168:7777
Ikut event of the mounth kami Klik saja Event Of The Mounth
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Server Down ?
Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:47 am by Enfocer

» General Discussion
Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:49 pm by Riyan_Vladimir

» Tanya jawab seputar RolePlay
Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4] EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:31 pm by Fahri_Setiawan

» Form Character
Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4] EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:33 pm by ZakkyRizky

» surat lamaran
Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4] EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:39 pm by Gep'ax

» Kata Kata Spesial
Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:24 pm by Gep'ax

» From Character
Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:31 pm by EasyMade

» From Character
Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:30 pm by EasyMade

» ane mo nanya
Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:04 pm by EasyMade

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:14 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IND-PRO Roleplay Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Welcome to IND-PRO Server Forum on your social bookmarking website

Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zefanya_Patra

Jumlah posting : 10
Post Points : 21
Lokasi : Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia

Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4] Empty
PostSubject: Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4]   Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Spoiler:

[IC]

INFORMATION:

1. Last Name : Patra
2. First Name : Zefanya
3. Age : 17
4. Sex : Man
5. Address : Los Santos

6. Have you acquired IND-SA Driver's License?: Acquired
7. Had your Driver's License being withdrawn?: Never
8. Have you ever been involved in a crime in IND-SA ? ( If so, please state ): Never

10. Physical Information
10.1. Height ( cm ) : 187 cm
10.2. Weight ( kg ) : 64 kg

11. Your Education Background ( The name of the university ) : San Fierro Technical Engineering University, San Fierro

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REASON INFORMATION

12. Tell us about yourself in a biography format and your reason to of joining INPD ( state your biography until the details in a minimum of 250 words ) : I was born on October 21, 1994 in All Saints General Hospital, which is located in the city of Los Santos. I am the only male child. My father worked as an architect and my mother worked as an English Language teacher. After I graduated from Los Santos Highschool, I made up my mind to follow my father's footsteps as an architect thus I went to The City of San Fierro by bus. By the time I was in San Fierro, a massive riot happened in Los Santos which caused both my parents to die on the spot. But the news did not reach my ear. After arriving back in Los Santos, Aldi_Kristo, a close friend of my father told me that my parents had died during the riot. After some time, I can finally let them go of and now I had been living with Aldi_Kristo until the time when I can feed myself. The reason I joined INPD is because I do not want anyone else to suffer what I have gone through because the sacrifice of my parents which made them lose their lives are for enough me to realize that I am called to help others not just myself.

13. Tell us your abilities which could be useful for IND-SA Police Departement : My ability is that I mastered English, Indonesian, Mandarin, Sundanese and Language Literature, I am good at speaking, I am fast, responsive and I am an easy-going person.

14. Tell us what will you do if you're accepted in The Police Departement? : If I'm recuited in INPD, I will enforce safety and law in every of my action. I will also be a good example for the people of IND-SA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATEMENT

I hereby state that the data that I have given on the form above is originally made by me which is correct and complete. If in which my application haven't reach it's minimum requirement, I am ready to be declined.

[Signature]

[OOC]

1. Age : 17
2. Place of Birth : Jakarta
3. Year of Birth : 1994
4. City : DKI Jakarta
5. Sex : Man
6. Your stats IG ((/stats)) : Character Stats IG
7. The reason to join this faction ( min. 200 words ) : I wanted to join this faction because I wanted to feel what does being a law enforcer means and what's the daily job and expericence.

8. Have you reached level 4? : No
9. Do you have any educations about Law? (Jika Iya, jelaskan) : No
10. Do you remember the roads in IND-SA? : Yes
11. Do you have another character? ( Double ID) ? ( If so, state your character's name ) : No
12. Have you ever joined another faction? ( If so, state it clearly ) : No
13. Have you ever been Jailed by Admin or been Banned ? ( Jika pernah, sebutkan kasusnya ) : No
14. How long have you been playing in this server? : Roughly about 1 month
15. Do you feel that your understanding of english had reached 50% ? : Definitely !

Back to top Go down
LilyWhites
Game Admin
Game Admin
LilyWhites

Jumlah posting : 312
Post Points : 330
Lokasi : Indonesia

Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4]   Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Quote :
Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4] Pd2copy

Mr.Patra

This message informs you thats your application has been accepted by ISPD - Recruitment Unit.

And Our Decision is:

You're DENIED

Reason:
- Too Young ( You can join ISPD academy at least 18 years old )

So, You're not allowed to reapply in the academy 4, but you're allowed to reapply again when you have sufficient age requirement.

OOC Reason :
-Your lack of interest in writing the reasons for join ISPD

Regards,
ISPD Recruitment Officer, Alan Keenan
Back to top Go down
http://soshified.com

Zefanya_Patra[Denied for Application#4]
Page 1 of 1